Moray Art Centre is a non-profit centre for the arts running an annual local and international programme of exhibitions, events, classes and art residencies.
The environmentally built and designed Centre is situated in the unique landscape of Findhorn Bay, Moray. Internally the new Centre has been planned to be a vibrant and motivating environment which allows people to meet, discuss and generate a community of creativity. The Centre has three flexible, rentable Classrooms, four individual Artist Studios, Gallery II , with meeting and study areas, and a main hi-spec gallery (Gallery I).
The Centre provides:
- An active programme of regional & international Art Exhibitions.
- Regular and one-off Art Classes.
- Young Persons Programme tailored to individual & groups’ needs.
- Hosting for Special Events such as conferences, symposia and lectures.
- Professional artist’s training.
- Arts reference library.
Read the background story of the Moray Art Centre.