Moray Art Centre is currently receiving applications from artists seeking to exhibit.
As Moray’s first and only public art gallery, Moray Art Centre provides the wider Moray area with access to visual art exhibitions. The programme features contemporary and historical works of art from major public collections and from individual artists and groups. The facility includes two excellent gallery spaces for the exhibition of art as well as four artists studios and three teaching studios.
The Exhibition Committee meet six times per year to review proposals. To be considered for inclusion at the next Exhibition Committee meeting artists are requested to submit applications according to the guidelines stated below.
- Submissions will be considered using any theme or medium, although there is limited capacity for exhibiting AV work.
- Artists can apply individually or as part of a group.
- Please include the following in your submission:
- Current CV, including contact details
- A brief statement of practice
- Selection of artworks formatted as jpeg files on a non-returnable CD as original artwork will not be accepted
- Please clearly label each submission with:
- artist’s name
- title of work
- approximate size of works
- price before commission if the work is for sale
- Please note that Moray Art Centre does not acknowledge the receipt of proposals and will only contact artists after the work has been considered and a decision made.
- Moray Art Centre will respond by letter as soon as possible when a decision has been made.
- Please send submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Exhibitions Committee, Moray Art Centre, The Park, Findhorn, Forres, Moray, IV36 3TA.